Harding Bell International provides the specialized accounting and tax services required to ensure a non-resident’s compliance with U.S. local, state and federal laws.
Whether you individually own a short term vacation home generating rental income or multiple long term rental investment properties via a domestic LLC or foreign corporation, Harding Bell International provides US Income Tax Return preparation services along with:
- Applications for Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITINs) and Employer Identification Numbers (EINs)
- Hotel License applications
- Voluntary Disclosures for Sales & Use Tax and Tourist Development Tax
- Local Business Tax Receipt applications
- Applications for reduced FIRPTA Withholding
- Formation of U.S. partnership or corporation
- Registration of U.S. domestic or foreign partnership or corporation
- Registered Agent Services
Our international client base is spread over 110 countries of the world with a mix of individual and corporate ownership in US based investment and rental residential and commercial properties. Harding Bell International, Inc. is well equipped to handle the sometimes complex filings to federal and state authorities.
Our team of high-quality, committed professionals along with our substantial investment in computer technology including system security provides for excellent service and communication, deep expertise and an environment our clients and associates want to be a part of.