Pioneering a path through paperwork and tax codes

Owe Back Taxes – Lose your Passport…

A recent article by Ben Steverman outlines the potential for US citizens living abroad to lose or give up their US passports. ¬†Unlike almost every other country in the world, the US demands it’s citizens report and pay taxes on all foreign income. ¬†They must file even if they have lived and worked abroad for… Continue Reading

Filing Compliance for U.S. Persons Living Overseas

  A U.S. taxpayer residing overseas is required to comply with IRS filing requirements for U.S. federal income tax returns and/or Reports of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBARs). FBAR is required to be filed by U.S. citizens, permanent residents (green card holders) and resident aliens who own or had authority over a foreign (non… Continue Reading

Telephone +1 (863) 968-1010Facsimile +1 (863) 968-1020

Need foreign & domestic mortgage advice? Visit